Skip to main content

Blogger or writer: what is the difference?


Prepare to stop at every beautiful place and wait for the blogger to take pictures. As bloggers who love to write we need to take pictures for the reader who wants to see pictures. Because of the internet, people want to see immediate entertainment and become entertained.

A writer likes to take in the sights and then write about them later. They like to dive deep into nature or more specifically human nature for me. No picture is necessary.

Yesterday, I went to a Verizon Store in Hilo, Hawaii to see about the Samsung laptop that can run on data. Helping us was a wonderful salesperson who really enjoyed sharing about the Verizon tablets. He did his due diligence, but he failed to understand my wife and me, the customers. When I expressed that I did not like the resolution for the tablet, he immediately started talking about another model that was lesser in price. The problem with his assessment is that we did not express that we had any issues with the price. 

Through active listening, he could have perhaps found a better model to show me. My preference is to have the 2-4K resolution that I love. He could have shown us an iPad, anything that had a 2K-4K resolution. Instead, he thought that I did not want to pay $1099.00 for a tablet. If he found the same size model that cost less, the resolution would have probably been worse.

Even before we met with the salesperson, we were looking at the laptops that run mainly on 5G. In Hilo, Hawaii, there is no 5G per the previous salesperson. How does the company set these honest working salespeople for success?

My call to action: write about your experiences, tell your story, and help to create solutions in the world.

On a side note: after looking at the laptops in the store, Mauna Kea was more interesting to me than any purchases. 

GeorgeGizmo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alarming Conspiracy or Real Catastrophe?

Photo by Viktor Hesse on Unsplash I will explain two things weighing on my mind right now.  First, some posts claim that # Francehasfallen . There are countless videos on social media and YouTube, both Twitter and TikTok alike, that display people stealing, looting, and terrorizing other human beings for WHAT!!! I am humiliated that humans can do these horrible things to each other. They do this anonymously because they are wearing COVID precautionary masks and get away with this. Next, I watched a YouTube video about the CIA suppressing information that seemed totally irrelevant to suppress. It was the particular video that really blew my mind about human existence. If you want to watch it. Click HERE . This will give you a unique perspective on our existence. The concept is that the world will experience a polar shift, and we will experience a Great Reset. The idea is that we should make ourselves as comfortable as we can. This is not good news, and no one will survive. Why are we a

Writing Trials, Tribulations, and Trepidations

As a writer, I often wait for an experience to write about. I went to the Hilo, Hawaii Walmart to purchase this very laptop that I am typing on.  But, mainly, I went there for the experience. I got this laptop, but I need to set it up for writing only so that it is faster. Come and follow my blog to see the challenges in writing with a device that does not do word processing only. -GG